Coach and happiness researcher
Dr Orsolya Lelkes certified coach and economist, happiness researcher, with over 15 years of leadership experience. She obtained her PhD degree at the London School of Economics. She led the research department of the Hungarian Ministry of Finance and was deputy director of the European Centre for Social Welfare Policy and Research, a non-profit organization in Vienna that operates under the auspices of the United Nations. She became involved in counselling and coaching 12 years ago. Since then, as both a psychodrama group leader and a coach to individuals, couples and families, she has worked with more than 150 people and has over 450 hours’ experience of leading groups. She likes to give people space, to inspire and encourage the New being born in someone, and to bring awareness of existing resources and successes.
English, German, Hungarian
Brief Coaching with Solution Surfers, with a final exam at the International Coach Federation on a PCC level
Family and Couple Therapy (500 hours, 4 years)
Psychodrama Leader (1000 hours, 8 years)
PhD, Social Policy, London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), United Kingdom
MSc, Social Policy, LSE, United Kingdom
MSc Economics, Corvinus University Budapest, Hungary
- Psychodramatic Organizational Constellations Curriculum with Roswitha-Riepl Supervisor and Business Coach, Psychotherapist, under the ÖAGG (Österreichische Arbeitskreis für Gruppentherapie und Gruppendinamik)
- Action-oriented group coaching training with Gabriella Szabo, International Coach Federation PCC (Professional Certified Coach)
- Psychodrama advanced training with Dr. Max G. Clayton, Director of the Australian College of Psychodrama
- Psychodrama workshops with Grete Leutz, Ildikó Mävers, Judith Teszáry, Chris Hosking
- Family and couple therapy workshops with in-depth topics: Imago Therapy, Psychopatology, Development psychology, Emotionally Focussed Therapy (Sue Johnson, Judith Kellner), Sexual Grounding Therapy (Maya Kerstan)
- Family constellation workshops with Karin Schöber, Bert Hellinger, Bela Daubner, Annamaria Zseni
- Deputy Director, European Centre for Social Welfare Policy and Research, a non-profit organization working under the auspices of the United Nations
- Head of Economic Research Division at the Hungarian Ministry of Finance
- Country delegate at the Economic Policy Committee (EPC) of the European Commission.
- Doctoral studies, teaching and research at the London School of Economics, London;
- Research and collaboration with international networks in the fields of positive psychology and quality of life
- Lecturer and author of numerous scientific publications.